Obviously I'm procrastinating finishing my to-do list, so here's my contribution to Dr. Isis' What's in your Desk-Meme.
2. A converter-thing to plug my apple laptop into the projector. Sadly said apple laptop died 3 years ago.
3. An empty vial of Alexa Fluor 568.
4. A laser pointer that is also a pen. However, the laser pointer doesn't work anymore.
5. A whole bunch of invitations to my thesis defense and party, they were supposed to go into my thesis booklet, but I forgot.
6. A whole bunch of cage cards from experimental animals that are no longer with us.
7. Empty (and used for crackers) ziplock bags. You never know when they might come in handy.
Outside the picture but in my drawer (because it's kind of awkward to take a picture of your drawer with 3 other people in your office: Shea lip butter from The Body Shop and an empty tiny vial of Ralph Lauren Glamorous.